Halloween Recipes - How to Make Spooky Cupcakes
Ingredients6 ounces of butter
2 cups of light brown sugar
1 1/2 cups of buttermilk
1/4 cup of mlik
2 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup of rice krispies
3/4 cup of chow mein noodles
Nutter butter cookies
1. Mix the butter and brown sugar. Slowly add the eggs one at a time.
2. Sift the dry ingredients, the all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
3. Alternate putting in the dry ingredients and buttermilk into the cake batter.
4. Portion the batter into muffin tins which have been lined with baking paper or cupcake paper. Fill them about halfway.
5. Bake the cupcakes for 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees. Let the cupcakes cool for 45 minutes to an hour before frosting. Ice the cupcakes with vanilla or chocolate frosting.
6. To make spooky spider cupcakes, combine the milk and chocolate chips and microwave them on high for a minute. Stir the mixture until it is smooth. Add chow mein noodles and rice krispies. Place your spider body on top of the cupcake and create the legs with the noodles.
7. To make spooky ghost cupcakes, cut a slit in the top of the cupcakes. Add vanilla frosting to nutter butter cookies. Insert it into the cupcake. Use decorative frosting to make a ghost face.